A guide to our grading system
The guide below is for sales of our graded Televisions. Please read the individual product description for item specifics.
- Grade A+
Pristine overall condition.
- No dents/indentations
- No scratches
- No cracked plastics or missing cosmetic items
- Protective seals around the TV will be still in place
- Comes with box and accessories.
- Grade ‘A’
- Excellent overall condition, very minor wear; no marks or scratches to the screen.
- The possibility of only the slightest cosmetic scuffs or marks due to normal use but these will be barely noticeable and this will be a great example for a grade A TV
- Edge around the glass must be free of visible dents nicks with the one exception being light marks or scratching around frame and stand.
- Item may or may not come boxed.
- Comes with accessories. (box and accessories may or may not be in used condition)
- Grade “B”– Grade B Televisions are fully tested & fully functional subject to have:
- minor scratches to frame and or stand.
- Grade B Televisions will not feature cracks or dead pixels on screens, but may feature slight scratching on screen surfaces from moderate use or wear.
- Grade”C”– Grade C Televisions are fully tested & fully functional subject to have:
- multiple scratches on body, cracks on the body, base scratches, dark spots on the screen that exceed .5 inch in diameter, uneven light diffusion, light scratches on screen up to 2 inches, no more than 5 dead pixels.
- Grade ‘D’ Grade “D” Products are defective Non- Working or Cosmetically flawed beyond repair. Units are to be used for parts only. These units can never be returned.
As with all items, please read the individual item description for full details.